This Darkness...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This Darkness...

Will you survive?

RP RULES (must read)

Sharp.Cian
    Sharp.Cian
    Admin

RP RULES (must read) Empty RP RULES (must read)

Post  Sharp.Cian Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Okay, everyone here should know about rules. I just want you to know that there will be consequences if you break these rules.

1) No Powerplay!

It's just not fun. If you want to power play go somewhere else.

2) No mythical wolves!

Lets be at least semi-realistic here. Yes, they can have unusually colored eyes, and yes, they can have markings, but they absolutely cannot have wings, super powers,two tails, etc.

3) No harassment of any kind guys!

This is big.I don't want to hear any complaints about this whatsoever! If I do, you only have to do it one more time before you will have to leave. It's not cool at all.

4) Details

Mating/giving birth to pups is usual in the world of wolves, and I will accept detailed posts for this. But, if it is going to be detail, I want you to underline the word mature like this: Mature and put it on the top of the post so the people who don't want to see it don't have too.

5) Single Lined Post Not Allowed

I say this because I just don't like it when there's nothing happening. I don't want to see anything like, "Sharp sat and groomed herself.". No. I will accept two sentences though, as long as they have detail.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Those are all I can think of now. When making your bios, put "Does this darkness have a name?" at the top so I know you have read this.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:26 am